Thursday, December 20, 2018
Candle pour
Purple candles...One out of the mold...two are in the freezer. They don't want to move from the mold. Putting them in a cold place has helped in the past. Woo...And...what else happened? I have the biggest head cold and infection. Slept about 1 1/2 hr last night. Not pleasant and today...still hard to breath. I lost all the immunity that I grew when working at school living with all second grade germs. I think last Sunday I burned the candle at both ends with arriving at church at 7 am and not leaving till 7 pm. Helped with three big events. Skipping choir tonight. That's the first skipped rehearsal that I can ever remember. No gain in listening and spreading the cold. So...today..it was sit...sleep...sit...and pour candles. That's enough. I might be able to be in bed tonight but the chair wasn't half bad. Watched lots of reruns. Tomorrow the kids come. I need to go to the grocery for a few things. It's soup from a can tonight!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment