Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Wed.
Woo...cooking for two is certainly different than cooking for 11. Soup is on the stove. It's the last of the Thanksgiving turkey. Yum, yum. Spent the morning at church putting things back in their hiding places. Candles used Xmas eve are sorted with some to throw out and some to keep. Altar ready for a Sat. wedding and Sun. morning communion. Large advent candles wrapped and stored. The church is so big and there is lots and lots of walking. After three hrs. of work I left to finish work next week. . I cleaned up some blue pillar candles used in the chapel here at home. A good friend is going to pack all the nativities in the chapel. Next week the youth will trudge to the atic with all the other things to store. Love those young legs!!! Tomorrow is soup kitchen. Picking up a new big candle for church in the afternoon. No choir practice!!!! Friday morning 7:40 doc. appointment for the spot on my back. I was hoping it would have been gone by now since I've been giving it some TLC...Doug says no. I can't see it so I depend on an oral report by someone. Sitting and knitting tonight. Maybe a Pacer's game if I'm lucky although I always sleep through TV in the evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment