Great fun in Michigan with the JB family. They are such good entertainers. Met Wyatt...what a cute dog. Talked...picked up Jacob at band camp...went to church...walked the woods more than once and then headed back home Monday. All of the plants found a wonderful home and we brought sensitive fern home with us. One bad thing. I forgot my c-pap machine at home and I really suffered. Woo...three nights with horrible sleep and I was bushed for sure. Slept and read the whole way home and was delighted to sleep again with my c-pap friend. I think it will take a few days to feel "good" again.
Wed. brought some difficulty with my knees. A great surprise. Called the knee surgeon Thurs and he's off till Sept. Gr. I am so hoping that the infection I had in my eye is not causing the knees to react. Metal parts in both knees need to be protected.So...right now...4 ibuprofen a day for two weeks and then we'll see. It's a tad better but still have a long ways to go. Ice packs are helping. And the garden is taking care of itself. Woo...this is slowing me down a bit. Spending time on my tush on the weekend came at a good time.
I'm ready for better knees. NO FUN.
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment