Thursday, June 7, 2018
From the dry land in Indiana.
We had another 2 minute rain two days ago. Grr. Garden keeps me going...I'm looking forward to not be so going. Soup kitchen today. Great group of guys. The riff raff didn't come! So...great visiting and a fun time. I hate being the bouncer or something close. I am determined to have a quiet friendly place for the community to feel safe while eating. That's part of the situation. This afternoon is North's first farmer's market for the summer. Choir practice is no longer a thing on Thurs. Woo. woo. And all is well in most places. Looking every day for butterfly eggs. Woo...they are little. Still love being outside in the garden and eating every supper on the patio with the humming birds coming around for a drink along with other birds. I really think now that 99.9% of the transplanting is over. Now grow...little plants. And squirrels and bunnies. You have pulled out enough plants. If you only would eat what you pulled out I would be happier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment