Sunday, June 10, 2018

RAIN!!!RAIN!!!

Woo...what a gift.  What a gift.  The air has been washed and the plants are so happy and I'm even happier.  We had rain all morning and lots of it and there is a good chance more is coming.  So hang in there garden friends.  You will be just fine.  My butterfly weed seeds are germinating.  That's a miracle.  I had to keep them in the refrigerator for a few weeks and yesterday I began to see the first little plant pop out of the ground and now there are 12 babies.  Doug said," just in time for the bunnies and squirrels".  They are tiny and now I need to work on keeping them going.  If this works I'll be in HOG HEAVEN butterfly weed plant country.  Nothing like trying something new. And after a few weeks of waiting...I'm seeing my 4 o'clocks start to emerge.  They really passed up a lot of 4'o'clock hrs sitting in the ground.  So. I'm expecting to be able to know it's really 4 o'clock with no real trouble every day very soon.  Gardeners really practice waiting.
Today was church day.  Good friends...good sermon...good music and just good good. 
Not to much going on this week so it's book time...garden time...Y time...and what ever else time. 

No comments: