Saturday, June 16, 2018

Another week gone.

Hum...I hate how times flies!   Stop. 
Still have dirt under my fingernails..  Yup...no gloves for me.  I pulled out all the ground cover under a dying pine tree.  Took me two days and yesterday when finishing found a toad.  Very interesting to watch him or her...back into a depression and kick the dirt until the toad was covered completely.  Noah watched intently the whole procedure.  Now the last of two huge garbage cans ready for the truck Wed.  Hope at some point to have JB cut down the dying tree!  Plants continue to grow.  Zinnia's starting to bloom.  Tomatoes coming on.  Broccoli as well.  I say I'm finished transplanting and then...movin' again.  A couple of dry days coming and I think most everything will be fine.  I think the spring watering can slow down for a while.  We're looking for caterpillars with the hope of seeing them morph into something in the butterfly cage.  Hope to see JBFamily in another 6 sleeps.  Woo, woo.  . 

No comments: