Thursday, October 26, 2017

Hummm

Don't know if I've mentioned this but I've been having jaw pain for a couple of weeks.  Sometime good sometime bad.  I had a regularly scheduled dentist appointment on Monday and...Humm...the bad went down hill fast...Off to get a root job at Doc. Nasser.  Humm...not cheap for sure.  But...since that is over I'm feeling much better...Could it have been the infection...Back to the old pep level that I seem to have.  That's good.  Taking pills to get rid of the bad  and that's another good thing.  Wed. met friend Ray at church and we have two huge wreaths done for Advent.  Cleaned up the visual arts closet among other things.  It always makes me feel good that wreaths are waiting to be hung.  The rest is a piece of cake so to speak. But...lots of places need decorating.  Today was Soup Kitchen day and we had a huge number of folks that kept me hopping.  Woo...we were busy and had enough food for everyone.  Tonight is choir rehearsal and getting ready for Dan Forest and music Sunday for both services with a small orchestra.  It's stewardship Sun..  Special rehearsal on Sat. as well.  Did a bit of sweeping this afternoon but not before I spent at least two hrs working on the vacuum.   Found one big plug..washed it up nice and clean...then back together...then belt broke...apart...back together...then found another big plug in another part of the sweeper...back together.  So...I'm feeling that if I had taken it to the repair shop they would have charged an arm an leg.  It's such a simple thing to fix but sure takes patience and time. 

No comments: