Well as bad a last Sunday was, this Sunday was the exact opposite. Woo. Wonderful. Infact the whole weekend was good. North Church has a Green Team that is doing lots of things that reduce our negative foot print on the earth. So...Sat. North hosted an Indiana Conference Team that brought in 3 powerful speakers that are related to the care of the earth. Two speakers in the morning and one in the afternoon. I added the visuals to the Sat and Sunday events. And then today...one of the guys preached. Well, the weaving of the music by the children's choir...adult choir...scripture...responsive reading and response to the sermon along with the selection of hymns for the day was so impressive. what a package. And then we had a wonderful friendship time in the court yard with perfect weather. Lots of visiting with people just hanging around I think not wanting the morning to be over. It was a very good weekend. This afternoon ended with the blessing of the animals. And then...Amy gave me patches to sew on her son's boy scout shirt and I repaired another little friends badly chewed up Panda Poo bear. This little girl just finished successfully a long long series of chemo treatments. And her Panda Poo that went with her from the beginning of her treatments until she was finished was badly chewed by her dog. Badly chewed. Well in my Goodwill wonderings...I found another good Panda that gave up it's eyes and tail to fix Panda Poo. And Panda Poo looks wonderful again. I surprised myself about the great job that has healed Panda Poo Can't wait to get the two re aquainted again. It was a very good weekend and the Colts won! Woo, woo.
Back to church in the morning to put away stuff and get out some other stuff for the sanctuary. It was a good day. Did I say that. Oh, yes I also did the altar arrangements with grasses, seed pods from the caster bean plant and some other things. They were much appreciated by so many folks.
Sunday, October 8, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment