Friday, October 20, 2017
Friday.
Woo...this week has been busy. When I get old I'm going to slow down. It's been a week of visiting doctors among other things. And the doctor stuff is coming together. Big church meeting Wed. evening with a positive vote by the church body to get the building project going that will bring some economic growth to the neighborhood with additional housing perhaps a grocery store as well as other businesses. North owns land to the west of the church where this project will happen. Will take some time but we now have begun. Thurs...Soup kitchen with lots of work. Woo...bushed again with a good nap in the afternoon before my mammogram and Doug's Doc visit with a new doc. Then choir practice. Today the little kids are coming...if time a trip to church to set up for the bazaar on Sat. And through all this...I have a bad tooth ache that will be taken care of on Monday. Grr. Happy to have the liquid that numbs the tooth area. I'm using that big time. Must have a cracked tooth. Did a library visit Wed. and now learning about dying fabrics. Won't do it but it's fun to read about. Picked up some weaving books...ordered black lacing thread and when that arrives will start back on the braided rug. I hope this time lacing will go better with what I've learned about lacing. Remains to be seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment