Sunday was a crazy day that I want to forget. Way to much responsibilities with way to little time. I will remember that for sure. So...better planning on my part much better planning. The weather still continues to be warm. Where is fall? We're in the 80's...Need to get the wool blanket off the bed.
Wed. at Good will is Senior day. 30% off. I found another good wool coat with the Blocks label on the inside. That store has been out of business for at least 20 years. The coat is wonderful. The lining is in the trash. The wool is in the washing machine and I'll be able to tear long strips and the rug goes on at some point soon. Dropped the wool for a few days and knitted two pr. of house slippers. Watching TV. So sad so I switch to Love it or List it. I love that show along with a few others on FYI station. It gets one's mind in a better place. We had RAIN this morning. Maybe 15 minutes. But the ground is one desert place. I'm back at the Y which is a good thing.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment