Thursday, November 2, 2017
More stuff.
Rehearsal Sat. with orchestra for the Dan Forest Sunday event. Wooo...this piece of music I think was the most difficult thing I've ever song but the outcome on Sunday was the most awesome event. Woo. More comments from people I never heard from before and it was just a most worshipful experience. Sooooo Good. Monday I met Sarah Ellen to do shopping for Kenya. Tues. met Sarah Ellen for shopping for Kenya. Wed. I sewed 5 lined cloth bags for her to use in Kenya. Plastic has been outlawed in Kenya...Yahoo. So...she now has 5 bags that will NEVER wear out. Today was Bread and bowl with the usual running around and meeting needs. Then it was hanging banners and getting the sanctuary ready for All Saints Day Service Sunday. Candles to light...Sand trays to use for the prayer candles...It's a service that really draws a lot of folks. Members who have died during the year are remembered and their families are usually with us as well. So...this afternoon...bushed in Carmel...but as usual...a bit of sitting and napping will get me ready for choir rehearsal this evening. Tomorrow...and tomorrow and 8 am appointment with the dentist for maybe a crown and cleaning. Who knows...but I'll know tomorrow. Then it's a day with the grandsons. Got to get some hotdogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment