Friday, January 6, 2017
Sort of over.
Yup...the house emptied but not quiet. They left something that I took over...being sick. I'm to old to be sick. Sick Sun. aft. and evening...slept all day Monday and Tues...needed to get to church to do a huge take down of all the decorations. So...off I went. A huge group of church folks helped out this year and I was amazed to say that we did the take down in one morning. Now what remains to be done is to get the take down stuff to the storage area and I hope that happens this coming Sun. morning with the highschool kids. They have better legs and can carry stuff to the attic. Woo, woo. Wed. I veged. and Thursday was B and Bowl. Great bunch of people came to eat with us. No choir practice Thurs. eve and today the boys are here. I'm taking down Xmas stuff today and I had plans for the boys to help but they do love their TV programs and this grandma is not going to protest. I'm picking my battles and this is not one of them. Need to get the sweeper going to places that have not seen the vacume in a few years. That means moving the couch...Yuck. So...off to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awe so sorry you got sick! It was my fault, I started the whole sickness! You make me beautiful slippers for Christmas and I give you the stomach bug! Not a fair trade! Boo! Hope your feeling better now! xoxo
Post a Comment