Monday, January 16, 2017

Dirty Dinosaur

Tomorrow the Dirty Dinosaur is leaving the garage.  Well, that's my hope.  Stopped at HHGregg to get that scheduled.  Thank goodness they are only 2 miles from our house.  Their telephone system stinks.  I've heard more music waiting for someone who never say hello.  Easier to get in the car.
Had a 6 month check up with my NEW doctor.  I like him.  He is really an easy guy.  Then I did HH G.  and then a bit of paint for the area behind the new stove at Ace.  The first color wasn't right...So...the second color is just fine.  Then to Trader Joe's for my favorite hand cream.  Kimmy has some and so does Kat and I just ran out.  Got to have it.  Then ...plate hangers from the Accent Shop.  And then home.  Last week I did a big clean out of dishes...and decided to once again hang my mothers beautiful plates on the wall.  So...got that finished and then after the paint dried behind the stove, hung some really interesting things on the wall.  I love it.  I looked at range hoods at the store and that can wait for a while.  This afternoon I cut out some unusual shapes that fit into niches at church.  I want to do some needle work on fabric and then attach the fabric to the shapes.  I made 6 really cool Pentecost inserts two years ago and I'm ready to do more.  I need to do some designing of flowers and then stitch with crewel threads. I'm ready to take to church a large curly willow branch that will have crosses made from nails hanging from the branch.  It's for Lent.  I finished another pr. of slipper booties this morning.  Such fun thanks to Vikki.  Another pr. is on the needle.  Great fun to do while watching TV.  And by the way...Butler Un.  won their game today.  Butler has such an impressive team this year.  Watch out NCAA Tournament.    So...tonight.  In the chair...knitting and bundled up in my robe with some hot tea maybe a good ball game if I can find it..  That's about as good as it can get.  Tomorrow...NOTHING scheduled.  We'll see.

No comments: