Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Dirty Dino is gone! Woo, woo.
Just movin' along with the stove saga. Now what's left is to get an electrician here. No hurry and I know a good one. Trying to find recipes for sour cream and chives. Have a few but I have bowls of cream and chives from a church lady who caters. Made garlic and chive butter today. YUM> YUM. Try it. Soup yesterday...lots of chives. Can't do b potatoes. It's a sugar thing. And...NO potatoes in the house. Try sour cream on fried eggs. YUM. Yum! So...today. knitting and making two bibs. Soaking birch bark to make it lie flat. Got an idea for bark. Temp is really warm and will continue that way all week. Oh, yes...I know exactly why one should tie their shoe laces. And I have determined that falling on the kitchen floor leads to head bumps that are smaller than falling on cement. Now remember that one. You might be able to use it sometime when you are old. Why do I need to learn the hard way? Don't answer. Life is interesting to say the least and pain relievers are my friend today. This to shall pass. That is if my luck holds out and I will see that it does. Yup...Just tie your shoes. No...tie my shoes. It takes less than a minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you are ok. My mom showed me how to tie French knots. They don't come untied until you pull the lace. Praying you aren't real sore tomorrow. Put a picture on of what you do with the bark. You are always so creative! Love seeing what you make.
Post a Comment