Wednesday, January 11, 2017
So far this week.
For some reason I don't understand...I'm having a huge burst of energy. Meaning...that I've cleaned and pitched in many places of this house. The big one being that the hutch in the dining room and some cupboards in the kitchen has had a major clean out. I unloaded the hutch...moved it and took care of a boat load of spiders and webs as well. I've covered the dining room table with stuff that is going to Good Will. When Doug's mother moved to the retirement home I took all of her good dishes which were the same as my good dishes. So...I had something like 16 dinner plates...two gravy boats, cups running over and more. So...decision...I decided a set of 8 was enough. I found more of her stuff in my kitchen cabinets. All goes to Good Will by the end of the week. Not before because I might be adding more to the table. Two boxes are full and there should be at least two more. Such a good feeling to now get things down to a reasonable amount of stuff. In this day and age folks entertain differently. At my age...paper plates are the best and the least amount of work. And there are very pretty paper plates. Maybe getting the store on Fri is the incentive to clean. Who knows for sure. Tomorrow is soup kitchen, tomorrow night choir. Friday the kids. So...it's been a good week. My skillet fried the best eggs this morning. It was a good decision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment