Saturday, January 14, 2017

Let it Go!!!

Those are words from Jared.  Well, I'm in the process of letting it go but not quite there yet.  Stove...Some kids delivered the stove and I think wanted to get in and out as fast as possible.  So...They came in...tried to pull the stove out with a minimal amount of work and told us that the stove was wired to the wall or something like that and they were not qualified to install the stove.  Well...after they left I did an inspection and found that the stove was NOT wired as they thought.  It has a plug  which I thought was the case when they were here...So...now...the new stove is in the garage and the old stove is still in the kitchen.  It has been sitting in the same place for 35 years and of course it's stuck in it's place.  So...we are developing a new plan.  I can not budge the stove...With some luck good old friend of Jared's ...Larry Cloud will come over.  He is a big builder of many things and my hope is with big Larry that we can get the job done. He is such a good person...coming from a wonderful family and a friend for at least 35 years.   HH Gregg...where we've bought ALL of our appliances for 50 years has not been much help...Guess one little stove can not be a problem for them...

So...Jared says...Let it Go!!!  And I will in a few days when all is well again.  I'm trying to forget all of the uck stuff with this experience...and I will. Come on TIME.   Other than that...Little kids here yesterday.  Finished another pair of slipper booties which I'm giving to Larry's wife Mary Ann...along with a bottle of Jared honey.  Larry will love it.

The weather man says ICE storm today...we'll see.  Plenty of bread...eggs and milk.  Should be interesting.  My prediction is that the storm will be in southern Indiana.

No comments: