Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday

March 2...Eli's birthday and he is 4.  Another snow storm today.  This is getting a bit old.  Hard to believe but it's been cold for a lllloooonnnggg time.  Yesterday afternoon was the Kenya Carnival at Sec. Presb. I set up a table and sold some things related to Kenya.  Wish more was gone but it's back here ready for the next sale.  Today was church again.  I'm trying very hard to take it easy on the new knee.  Didn't sing this morning.  Just felt a bit stretched to the max.  Sleeping is not good but this has memories of the first knee experience.  It's about 2 hrs. worth of sleep and then more ice.  Got a few more drugs and I will take them.  This week.  Physical tomorrow...Noah and PT on Tuesday.  Wed. Work at church/bells, Thurs. Soup Kit. and Choir and Friday PT again.  Somewhere inbetween all of this I've got to get the church into the Lenten Mode.  Purple.  It will be simple this year but will need my attention.  So...that's it.  Brrrrrrr.  It's cold. 

No comments: