Sunday, March 9, 2014

Tired in Carmel

Woo...Church wears me out.  Well, maybe it's daylight saving time.  Anyway...got home from church and had a bowl of soup and then slept for 2 hrs. in bed.  Now it's Pacer time...Ohio State won.  Duke won.  Michigan beat Ind.  Busy weekend with more games to come in the not to distant future.  Tom W. a wonderful choir member and a grad of Michigan went to the game and arrived back in Indy this morning at 2...What a guy.    Love it.  Continue to crochet and now have 71 more hats ready for Kenya.  That's after the 100 that already have been delived to Jim Lemons.  Woo...yard work better be here soon or I'll be needing more yarn. 

Great service today with wonderful music and good preaching, wonderful altar flowers and great company.  That's North as I see it.  Tomorrow I'm meeting a team of folks from the Fellowship of UN. Meth. in Worship and Arts who are planning a national convention here in Indy July of 2015.  It's a great, great organization that has pulled me to many of their conventions and now lucky us...It's coming to Indy.  North Church will be the setting for the first worship service and the worship team and I will be looking at what spaces will be used for that service.  Yahoo...Exciting news for sure.  Just a wonderful collection of folks from all the Arts will be in Indy for the convention from all over the US.

PT continues to exhibit great progress.  So great that somehow a muscle in my right hip which is probably related to that darn left knee is killing me.  So...decided that another ice pack just might be the ticket since this afternoon's trip to the Y using their bike didn't seem to do much.  Thank goodness for icepacks.  Going down steps really hurts and I think the ice will help.  One needs to think that ice is good for many things...Just not outside as we have experienced this winter.    I did schedule two more sessions and now I'm booked until I see the surgeon Fisher on Tuesday the 25th. 

So...that's catching you all up on the news of the day. 

No comments: