It's all getting better. All 15 outside stitches out this morning. PT James is a tough one and certainly knows what he is doing. Expectations are high. Yahoo. Two times a week is the plan and I think it should work just fine doing homework as well. Still icing from time to time. Nights aren't so good but this to shall pass. At this point...no walker...no cane...just me. Finished crocheting about 120 little premi hats for Kenya. I'll take them to sec. presb. church for Doc Lemons. Some yarn completely gone but there still can be more possibilities with what is left. The last 4 days saw a big push to complete two banners for Lent. Woo...when first hinted at by Mark G...I thought...NO WAY. I told Doug I must be getting better because about a week ago I started thinking about the banner possibility again and now there are two completed. Simple design with crosses and the words...Lord have Mercy and Kyire Eleison decorative letters in shades of purple on net that will hang in front of beigh silk fabric. Hope to hang them in the west entrance. Each Sunday during Lent the choir is singing a "Lord Have Mercy" or Kyire Eleison during the service. I think Mark will be surprised. If not that's fine also. But it will be a surprise. It was up and down the stairs working in the diningroom and then sewing room so the knee got lots of therapy!!! Woo...maybe to much.
Weather is turning COLD again. Sunday the furnace went out! NO heat. Brr. and the house got to 55 on the middle level. So...bundle up and keep busy. Got it fixed yesterday and then the dryer broke last week and got that fixed this morning. Woo...money is running. Bills, bills. Pacers are playing tonight. What a fun team to watch and hoveing right behind the Miami Heat! Way to go boys!
Supper is going to be soup again. I made three different kinds...MK brought me two more kinds...Neighbor Judy brought me one more and I'm lovin all of it. And for what ever reason...I'm three pounds lighter! That's crazy. Might just continue the soup diet...May be just as good as Jared's Sub sandwich diet.
Speaking of Jared R...He and Kimmy managed to sheer sheep last weekend getting those mothers ready to drop their babies in March. Work....they do it all.
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment