Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Time flies

Healing continues with an excellerated rate or so it seems.  I am so pleased as well as my PT guy. 
The second knee has benifited from the first knee in a way I hadn't understood.  I am in charge and the knee has responded.  One more session and then it's a visit with the surgon next Tues.  Went to the Y this morning.  The bike is my friend and just loosens everything up that needs help.  I could do that every day although PT guy said every other day.

Started thinking about Passion Palm Sunday and visuals that will be needed.  Exciting service.  Don't have much thinking done for Easter Sunday yet.  Might play it down this year.  Banners may do it all with flowers on the altar. 

Still crocheting little baby hats for newborns and reading lots of books.  Found an author I like for the time being.  Bell practice tonight.  B and B tomorrow and Choir practice tonight.  Good music this season. 

No comments: