Up and dressed in shorts ready for PT this morning. Today...It is to get maybe to the 50's...Yahoo for sure. Knee continues to make progress. Nights could be better but last night only one ice pack time and that just about drove me crazy so pitched it. This morning much to my surprise I went down the stairs carefully just like all folks usually do...One foot right after the other. Inbetween days I'm off to the Y for biking and walking just enough to loosen that up one tight knee thanks to the PT's OK. I think I've enter the complaining stage in wellness. Got to get patience going again. Just get it done!!!! I have two more PT sessions scheduled and I could be finished or perhaps not according to James.
Worked at church this week and visually we are into Lent. Had a good ladder climber on Wed. and Doug and I worked on Tuesday with little areas that needed a touch. So done for now and then on to Easter. Church responsibilities never cease and I think that's also gets the healing process going. Good circulation activities when one doesn't have time to sit on their duff! Infact James the PT man said that was more truer than one might think. So...hyper activity in this case can lead to something good according to James. Continue to crochet little baby hats for Kenyan babies. Still have a bunch of yarn and such a good thing to do while basketball is on TV although it's hard to watch when I need to watch the crochet hook. Woo Butler had a blow out...It's about time! Pacers are on the go for a while. Season is more than half over and I think they have lost no more than 5 games at home. Miami Heat...watch out. We're continuing to feed the birds and we have flocks of Finch. Such cute little things and I'm hoping they ALL stay around for the summer. Huge flocks of Robins are attacking the crab apple tree apples. Really impressive.
That's about it for now. Need to grocery shop soon. Frig. is amost empty! Floor needs sweeping. Yup...get off the duff here!
Friday, March 7, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment