Monday, March 24, 2014

Done...

Well, finished with James the PT man...but the knee still is recuperating.  And I think I know what the expectations are as time passes.  Now with a little patience this to shall pass as folks tend to say. Passed the balance test with flying colors.  30 seconds standing on my surgical knee leg with the other foot off the floor and not hanging on to anything.  See if you all can do the same. 

 Busy warm day last Fri. and Doug picked up lots of trash out of the yard and I raked and ended up with a very sore knee that responded to LOTS of icepacks.  Learned my lesson.  I just need to remember it.  I've been watching lots of B Ball and that also helps rest the knee.  This morning I spent time at the Y on the bike and treadmill...then off to church and worked on Easter stuff...done...Palm Passion Sun...done...Holy Thurs...to do and Good Fri.  to do.  The good thing about the last two is that I'm doing what I've been asked to do.  No decisions on my part.  Now...what's left is finding folks to carry everything out.  I'll start on that later.  Tomorrow is Noah morning and Dr. Fisher at 8:00 am.  Last call for the surgeon!!!

With a little luck I may go to the greenhouse tomorrow and pick up some palm plants.  Such a fun place to snoop in.. Toward the end of Holy Week it's back to the green house to pick up flowering plants for the altar.   Talk of snow tomorrow.  The pictures on Johndee.com web site tell the story of snow in the Copper Harbor area of Mi. along Lake Superior.  It's unbelievable and those folks think the same. 

No comments: