Saturday, April 12, 2014

My goodness...It's been a while

Well, a lot has happened.  The best being that warm weather is here.  Today we raked three garbage containers full of locust seed pods and there is at least enough to fill another three.  The neighbor kids   4 of them came over when they saw me raking.  Thank goodness for them.  I thought it would take three or four days to get the job done.  Well, it's done sort of because we need to fill three more containers.  Locust pods everywhere.  Busy looking to see the shape of the perenniels.  And today I started spraying the #$$%^& onions.  They never give up and I decided that I couldn't dig any more.  So spray...

Preparation for holy week and easter has been filling days and days.  But...ready is what I am feeling.  Doug and I prepared the palms for tomorrow.  It's Palm/Passion Sunday and there are a lot of visuals to go with each of the readings along with finding people to be a part of the service.  Thurs. is just about ready, Fri. is Seven Last Words and then Sat. is decorating morning and ofcourse the next day is Easter...Wooo...Busy, busy time. 

Knee continues to perk right along.  I'm back at the Y and have found that when the knee aches, getting on the treadmill really helps.  So...Not quite back to where I was with time but not to far to go to be back where I was before surgery.  I'm very, very happy with the progress. 

Had a wonderful time with Noah's birthday party.  Lots of church children and just had a lot of fun. 
Tonight I'm going with sister Mary K to the Carmel Symphony and the Anderson University Choir proformance at the Palladium.  Such a nice way to spend an evening with a sister.  Doug will do the Panara pick up by himself and he is quite capable.  Go Doug. 

No comments: