Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday morning

I just finished the 110th wine bottle bag and need to find a box to send them on their way to Georgia.  It's a wonderful way to use up fabric which I have what seems to be a ton of it all gifted to me.  Woo...keep that sewing machine going.  That 110 is in addition to about 60 or so I sent before Christmas.  I was working on finding a place for fabric now all over the living room and decided that the only way I was going to find space was to empty some fabric...so...wind bottle bags. 

Sunday proved to be very interesting.  One thing of interest was a giant merger with the floor in the community room.  Woo...cement is hard.  Anyway I think I made my point about unneeded floor mats with buckled edges which has been the topic of previous conversations with the building manager.  4 point landing...head, hand and two knees.  So...Sun. afternoon, evening and Monday was spent with the ice bags.  And amazingly so...I'm in pretty good shape.  I am assuming that by next Sunday I'll be just fine.  My poor knees really take a beating. 

This morning Noah is visiting.  Such entertainment.   Way to cold for a visit to the creek.  That's my favorite with him.  This afternoon I'm packing my bag for the overnight sleep test.  Woo.  Last night was interesting.  Two hrs. of sleep at the most.  Should do better tonight.  I hope to watch the IU Mich. St. game before I sleep.  Should be a good game.  At least there is a ton of hype about it.  IU has not won at Mi. for at least 25 years. 

That's about it.  I'll get back with the sleep study results at some point. 

No comments: