Well, Good Friday is coming but this was a Good Sunday. Great help in the Community Room. Didn't do much but new helping person Tressa is a gem! So...I hung out elsewhere. Put some finishing touches on visuals. Cleared out the chapel from the Thursday evening service and just sort of vegged! Now isn't that something new! Good music and very good packed filled sermon on reading the Bible from many perspectives. A great liberal preacher with his feet firmly on the ground. He can preach. Such a wonderfully creatively thinking mind. I thought he packed about three sermons into one. Woo...kept the brain tracking for sure. I packed up 100 wine bottle bags this afternoon to send to Ga. . Now to the post office sometime tomorrow if I'm lucky. Noah is here in the morning for a couple of hrs. I want to go to church soon after that to fix more Easter wreaths and put away a Bible display table created for today's service and get the sanctuary ready for next Sunday...It's a communion Sunday. Doris was at church today and gave me high complements for all the Lent displays. Wooo. Told her I had the best teacher meaning her. And what a teacher she is. Yesterday we planned her second "last" lecture she will give. Funny lady always thinking all the time with her brain of 92 years. We picked 8 banners for this "second last" lecture. Watching basketball this afternoon. Some good games, one being Ohio State and Michigan State.
I can finally say my hand has stopped hurting from last Sundays thump to the floor. My knees still let me know they are around with pockets of fluid but not stressing them so much today was a good thing. No ice at this point. Yahoo. Hope it continues. I have an annual knee appointment sometime in April. Good thing! I was going to blow it off but I think not at this point. Need to make an appointment with the skin doc. I have a funny rough spot on my face. Got to keep watch on those things. This maintenance thing is a full time job.
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maintenance is important. We get better mileage with regular maintenance.
Post a Comment