Sunday, February 10, 2013

After Wednesday

Thursday was a good day.  Lots of friends are coming to eat at Soup Kitchen.  Again there were three nursing students helping with food preparation and serving.  They are appreciated.  Choir in the evening.  Friday was a day that felt like I was really sleep deprived.  Uck.  I probably was.  But I pushed on through.  It felt like my brain was walking through mud.   I'm having a great time at the sewing machine with all of the things that Cindy sent my way which includes fun colors of fabric and a bunch of unfinished projects that now are moving toward the finish line.  I'm working with flannel now.  Cindy has a wonderful gift with bright colors.  The fabric is in the living room at this point and I've got to find a place in the sewing room.  I'll need to unload my junk stuff for sure.  Busy day at church today.  Bells are playing for both services.  Plainfield UMChurch choir is coming to sing with us at second service.  Hospitality continues in the community room.  I'll need to find a miracle in the freezer.  Panera run was might sparse.  Doris D is coming to church and we will take her home after showing off the banner closet!  I'm excited  and Doris is also excited.    Off to church at 6:40.  Lots to do. 

Sleep study coming on the 19th.  I'll probably prove the doctor's prediction.  He always wins.  Bummer.  Smart man he is!!!

No comments: