Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Sleep Study
Flunk as I thought I would. No amount of studying would have fixes that. At one am Micki came into the room and said I met all the criteria for a mask! Really? Yes...Really! The mask and tube delivers air pressure to my throat to keep it open. Other wise I stop breathing, snore and more I guess. At some point a Doc. appointment and then a little machine that will keep me breathing and take stress off of other parts of my body. More maintenance. There is a ton of it now and more is being added. Well, the fact that my body will last longer is a very ok thing. Yahoo. Another miracle of medicine. Church desk work and then maybe some work for Easter visuals. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with the mask. Let us know what it is like. Be patient with it.
Post a Comment