Thursday Soup Day was great. The guys are so nice and the ladies all behaved themselves. Laura wasn't there!!!! After that was over I spent some time finishing up all the stuff needed for the weekly Thurs. eve Lenten services. Darren is such a creative guy and loves visuals. Yahoo. Makes me motivated. He gets it. Then went to church for the 6 pm service and on to choir practice. A big sleet storm awaited us in the parking lot at 8:30. The word was out early and the salt trucks were noticable. I said that Carmel was a green city with all the streets treated with green stuff even every street in our subdivision.
So...today I planned to stay home. But I didn't predict that I would be sleeping a lot of the day. I have an idea that because I knew of the sleep problem, I just gave in. I usually try to push through all the foggy feelings. Well, today I didn't. So...not very productive. The more I think about sleep disorder, I think of my dad who never could stay awake in church and who was told repeatedly that he stopped breathing while sleeping. Oooo...one gets used to feeling foggy so who would have guessed that he had a sleeping problem. No idea in the 50's. So...hoping for better sleep tonight although I was just aware of one wake up...That's aware of it. Looking forward to the machine. Just 4hrs. on it at the center made a big difference for the next day. I will be delivered! Cold and frozen in Indy. No Carmel.
Friday, February 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment