Well, the Palm Sunday parade was a bust. Rain, rain but church was good. Great music, great visuals and it was a great morning. Then off to Noah's birthday party. Fun, fun. I had a wonderful conversation time with Andrew. What a talker and just carrys on with the adults. It was most enjoyable. Noah was a delightful birthday boy pleased and excited with all of his presents. Great meal. Then home and the weather was beautiful and I decided to bite the bullet and get started on the flowerbeds. It's April 1 and it looks like May 15th. So...pulled a lot of weeds, trimmed a whole lot of butterfly bushes and used a little weed killer on spots. The butterfly bushes are coming up like weeds and I can't bare to cut them off. But I did a whole bunch of trimming and filled one garbage container already with clippings. The beds look so pretty when cleaned up. Got to keep at it at some point. It's probably a weeks worth of work or more. Showered, visited with neighbor Nancy and then made another quilt patch. One more to go and then it's getting everything connected together.
Heading back to church tomorrow to start knocking down all the purple lent stuff, put the donkey back on the stage, deliver potted palms to the preacher's house and all that should take at least a good part of the day. Looking forward to Easter afternoon nap.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment