Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday evening

Woo...back home yesterday afternoon. Time went by quickly while on the road because I worked on the quilt for most of the way. Ran out of fabric. That stopped everything. So...cut more squares last night and so far today just did about 2 hrs worth of work. Tonight I'll do more. Went to the library with books, then watched some men take a wrecking ball to the grain storage unit in downtown Carmel. It went very slowly so came home and got Doug and his camera for a few pictures. Boy...did we waste a bunch of time with a whole lot of other retired people watching the wrecking ball. Worked a bit on the flower garden replanting some things that heaved out of the ground. Went to Rosie's nursery. Man...what a beautiful place. Bought a few things. Surprise, surprise...I tired out myself in the garden in record time. I think this spring thing will be a bit on the slow side. Heated up supper and soon it will be quilt/tv time. I think this year in the garden I'll be the new turtle that sits in the garden at this point. Slow and easy gets the job completed. Still thinking about wonderful memories of Michigan. What fun.
Watched the Indy grandsons soccer practice. The ball is as high as Noah's knees. He's loving every minute as well as Andrew.

No comments: