Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sun. Evening

Well, church was good today. Extra chairs used for the second service. Good music, good preaching and good visiting with a whole host of folks. The two Indy grandsons looked reallyi spiffy in their matching outfits right on down to the shoes. And...it was Stake and Shake around 1:45. Yup...first to arrive at church and last to leave. Something is wrong with the picture. So...the plan is that there will be no trips to church on Monday or Tuesday for sure and maybe not even Wed. Thursday is Soup Kitchen and I'll finish up all the altar mess that is left from today. Worked on the quilt this afternoon. More patches ready to sew. I think it's that last of that exercise. And the usual nap in the afternoon and I haven't moved far from the chair. Tomorrow is foot day. Getting a shot in the afternoon to get rid of what is wrong or at least that is the hope. Leaving Friday morning for Michigan family. Hope to see Jacob get off the bus. Yahoo.

No comments: