Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Crazy Cold Tuesday
Woo...I knew it wasn't spring yet but this has been a cold windy day. Frost is predicted tonight. Brr. What a whimp!!!!! Cortisone shot in the foot came yesterday. I think it so far it is doing the trick. I did the Y today but only did a short time on the treadmill because of pain. Bike was a snap. My sugar is sky high because cortisone does that. What a bummer. I'm closing down to the last patch for the quilt with a total of 101 patches and 12 half patches. Then it's lots of white blocks to get the last 10 patches to hang together and another two times of white hexagons around the outside of the quilt. I need to start talking to the quilt shops that put the quilt together with free arm quilting. I've stayed away from church for the last two days and tomorrow...no plan to get in the car. Thursday is B and B and Choir and Friday we're off to Michigan for the weekend of fun with everyone including lambs. Pacer game tonight. They really are doing well. Fun to watch. Started to use the crock pot again. Great Greek Chicken tonight. More is in the refrigerator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment