Great B B this weekend...Go Buckeys. I love to see a GOOD game. Weather still continues to be warmer than usual although tonight it is to be in the high 30's. Grass is growing, weeds need pulling, and I'm lovin my quilt sewing. Humm...got to rethink some things. It's back to doc. land. Getting old is crazy. I was to have my thyrid checked two years ago and I finally got to the doc today. Ultra sound tomorrow. There are bumps discovered three years ago and I was supposed to get them checked yearly. Well, I could say my year is 1000 days or so. So tomorrow is the ultra sound. Don't think there will be any change because I can still swallow. Foot is still in a brace and we'll take care of that little thing is April. This week is preparation for Palm Sunday. I'll be at church everyday this week doing something. Today I took down all the stuff in the west entrance and put up some flags. Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend and we're picking up Palm plants from a greenhouse and I will work at church with a few more things in place. Wed. is same old...desk and handbells. Thurs. is B and B and choir. Friday is preparation of palm frons for the parade which is on Sunday as well as preparing for a work shop on Sat. I was asked to have coffee/pastries/tea etc. for 45 folks who will be attending the workshop. I'm using an overflow of Parana which we had last Sunday. I would say it's easier to do this then tell someone else where to find stuff and all that goes with it. Then on to Panaras Sat. evening and Sunday...Parade time with a whole bunch of hoopla.
And the best is finding time every day...I can do that...for Y workout. Today it was 15 minutes on the Treadmill and an hr. on the bike with a good book and earphones. Time flies. It seems that when 3:00 rolls around I'm off to the Y. I made another crockpot meal and had neighbor Judy come over for supper.
Now back to my room, Chris Mathews, quilt makingand a cup of coffee. Life is good.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment