Monday, December 27, 2010

I had to include this little guy. He seems to have gotten into some sticky stuff. Could be pancake syrup and then it was Norman...you need a bath. So into the tub he went. What a dog!
Can you believe this...These two are watching a 3 D movie in our living room. It's Beauty and the Beast and the movie house managers are a 3 and 5 year old. The entertainment was great.

Aren't you happy I learned how to post. The house got very quiet around 11 this morning. Wooo...did we notice! So glad to have the happy hub bub of the last few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go mom. You did a great job posting all those pictures. Man you must of had good teachers....again. Had a great time. Made it home around 5 ish. Talk to you soon.

Jared, Kimmy, Jacob, Adam, Eli Truman and Norman.

Dee said...

I am so glad that you have learned to post pictures. It is great to see these shots of all that happened over Christmas.