It's been a while. I just had to climb a huge mountain to admit that I forgot how to post pictures. What a ditz I am. So...you will get the printed word. I could show you so many things but that's not going to happen now.
I've been busy as usual. No to much has changed. This morning I'm working at the church desk. This Friday evening we are having a huge Umoja Kenya dinner here at church that has kept me more than busy. First I was the table decorator person. That's easy. Then I became the lady in the kitchen working with a Kenya lady cooking Kenyan food. That's harder. I'm declaring that this is my last Kenyan event that I'm helping to implement. Nothing like this will be on my plate for a long long time if ever.
I've been having fun with the sewing machine again. I took it in for a check up and 15 days later I picked it up with an un checked up. I have an appointment for Feb. 14th. So...the project of the month is to make two wall hangings and a huge pillow with neckties given to me by a choir friend whose husband died last year. Much to my surprise I've found this fun to do. For the most part the tie selection has lead to some wonderful pieces. I've included lots of hand work which has added a lot of interested. At least, that's my evaluation.
This month is also physical check up month. I'm seeing a whole bunch of doctors as dictated by my internest. He's nuts on sending patients to doctors and I think is looking for a needle in the haystack which he hasn't found so far. I really commend his aggressive treatment looking under the mattress, under every rock and is not satisfied until he does. A lot of doctors go to him so I think I'm in pretty good company. I think about strokes a lot. I think she was 74 when she had hers. I'm not far behind that number. Just two more doctors to go. I've been to two already not counting my doctor.
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment