Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday morning

Life has not been so crazy this week. Thank goodness. It did have it's ups and downs but a little less than last week. Met good friend Janet Wednesday afternoon for a good talk. She was a staff member at North last year and is just a wonderful lady. I made a Xmas stocking for her granddaughter last year and now there is a grandson in the family. Yesterday I put together the grandson's stocking. Lots of fun just playing with happy fabric and interesting trims. I hope to meet her again today and move this second stocking on to her house. Yesterday afternoon I attended a wonderful Holiday program...that's what schools call them now...and saw lots of bears. Cute, cute. Second graders are nothing but cute. I felt like I was driving to Ill. to see the show but it was worth it. Bread and Bowl was very good yesterday. Good help and the folks eating were most appreciative. Second Helpings sent roast beef. Yum, yum. The food was very good. Not much happening today. That's very good news.

No comments: