Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Wow...Wow...another Tues. Tues.
I'm way to busy to watch the calendar. Don't understand this time flies thing. I feel like it's gone before it gets here. Last week was decorate the church week and believe me it took all week. Joe Wood was the best help ever but it just takes time to hang wreaths, pull down angels, hang angels, they don't do it by themselves along with filling the nooks and crannies with items of interest. I think again the church visuals tell the story. For many reasons...Last week's good and bad are behind ME! And this week started out with a dentist appointment...Compared with last week (I've left some bad details out of this blog) ...Dentists are very good things. Eye doctor visit on Monday said eyes were on track. I might need reading glasses for very very fine print. Maybe if it's the very fine stuff I don't need to know about. This morning I added to the house decorations. Fun, fun. Same old this week with the exception of Thursday afternoon. My hope is to go el. music teacher and choir friend's December program. It's a second grade presentation of Bears etc. I guess I need to see it to understand it but I'm looking forward to seeing many bear hats put together on my sewing machine along with a few vests. Should be a fun experience with NO stress. I've had enough of that for a whole year. I'm hoping that I'm on the rainbow side of the storm. Tomorrow I'm meeting an old friend Janet W in the afternoon. She needs another xmas stocking for a grandson. I made one for her first granddaughter last year. I sewed up a new kitchen curtain this morning. Red and white strips...It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. Yahoo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment