Friday, December 17, 2010
A another week
Well, this has been a snow week. It's all pretty and white and not zero as it was at the beginning of the week. Distributed socks at B and B filled with toiletries. The guys love them. I've done some knitting this week, brought home some liberary books and CD's along with a wonderful wild quilt book. I've started a quilt top that is just simple and crazy all with plain wild colored fabrics. It's a pattern that is easy to do. Hard to make a mistake and lets me play on the sewing machine. Good help at B and B but spent a whole lot of time putting paper products away. Lots of walking but I got some B and B crew members working with me. Yesterday I had a long talk with bro. Jim who is in Mexico for the winter. What fun to visit. Monday I did some shopping but came home and ordered on line. Easier to find and a whole lot easier on the body. Don't need to mess around with shoppers. Yahoo. Most everything is ordered but nothing is wrapped. Maybe next week. I just might put things in brown bags like Mom did. The rest is same old same old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment