Friday, October 29, 2010

Where does it go?

I'm talking about hours, minutes and seconds and days. It's flying away for sure. This week has been busy as usual. I've quite handbells and that was a good decision. I think I've been playing for at least 10 years. Time to quit. The weather has been beautiful. A little windy at the beginning of the week but today is cool dry and sunny. We had a great storm on Tuesday washing the air. I shopped with Sarah Ellen for most of the day Tuesday. My knee really reminded me of that all night Tuesday. I finally iced it at 4 am in the morning. What a night! That has been the last bad night of the week. Thursday was Bread and Bowl and I think we fed at least 90 people. It was soooo busy and we ran out of food around closing time. Doing some knitting and trying to keep things a little simple. My PT with traveling up and down stairs is really stretching what I can do easily. My knee just needs to get stronger. This appears to be a longer process than I thought. Well, what do I know. Haven't had knee surgery before so I don't know. That's it for a beautiful Friday.

No comments: