Monday, October 4, 2010

A whole weekend gone

My...it's been a busy noisy weekend. All 5 grandsons 5 and under and their two crazy dads made lots of noise. What a happy weekend. JB/family came Friday afternoon with Andrew here to welcome them even thought he showed total confusion when they pulled in the driveway not knowing that he was going to see his cousins. It was a great memory. Saturday turned out to be rainy...What a surprise so the day was spent in the house. Woo...that was interesting. I finally decided to pull out of the wild entertainment and work on sewing PJ's for the boys in a quieter spot. I got their measurements and finished Andrews Toy Story Flannel and Sunday and today I've finished Jacob/Adam's John Deere Flannel PJ's. It's been a fun project. I'll take them to Georgia for their first wearing. That's a Thanksgiving trip. Today I'm having lunch with my old teaching buddies, late afternoon I'm decorating tables for a Kenya meeting of ladies at St. Lukes.
Ellen Daniels-Howell is doing a program on Kenya. I always bring the dog and pony part of the speech. That's about it for the day. It's a bit cooler today. The chill is in the air. Jared reported this morning that they had a hard frost. BRRRRR.

No comments: