Time flys lately. PT continues. Some days are better than others but I really don't have much to complain about the knee. I have an excellent PT lady. She just knows what to do to make my knee better by the time PT is over. I am grateful for her. I've been busy knitting the second 2012 Super Bowl volunteer scarf. Eric is bring me yarn and people all over Indiana will do a total of 8000 scarves used to indentify those who volunteer to work during the Super bowl week. I also finished a Holloween costume for Andrew. He is to be the Rey charactor, the Man with the Yellow Hat and Noah is going to be Curious George. Now Andrew has a yellow suit and tie. Noah is wearing a previous Holloween monkey costume worn by Andrew. Kat and Eric take the children to Castleton Square for a huge party. Merchants hand out candy.
The weather finally feels like fall. We had a short rain but the ground is powder. This afternoon I managed to fill another garbage container with dead flower clippings. One container was enough for me. I haven't taken pain pills now for a week. I discovered one of the few benifits to pills was that they covered up a lot of stuff leaving me to do things that were probably not the best. I hope I have more sense. Attended choir last night. Our Financial Drive Sunday is on the 24th. Sandy Patty is coming and it should be a grand big Sunday of music. The church budget is 1,600,000 this year. That takes a lot of singing. I'm beginning to feel a nap coming on.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment