Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday

The weather continues to be good walking weather so this afternoon Doug and I walked around the block. This morning was my last PT...I passed the test. The progress will be slow but steady and that's fine with me. Steps still continue to be a problem but that will improve with time. I discovered that my PT lady Nineta lives at the end of our street. Small world. So...she said...knock on my door when you have a question. She also walks around the block. Small world.

I checked out the Monon Center which has equipment, walking track and I think that will be a good place to go during some of the winter months. That is if I can find some time to do that.

I went shopping today for Andrew's birthday. He is having a party Sunday but his birthday is on the 12th. I got some Toy Story things.

Great football game last night. Payton Manning just makes the game so interesting. He's a whizz at problem solving and the game has a lot of places to practice that skill.

No comments: