This week is almost over. I've been busy with the usual stuff. PT has had it's ups and downs. My goal was to have a 4 week session but it has turned into at least a 6 weeks session. PT lady found some stuff I couldn't do yesterday. It's weak muscles. Not unexpected in knee surgery. The area around the insision is so tight and unbendable and with massage it gets really loose. I say I have had healing hands working on my knee. Nanita is wonderful. I stayed home from Choir last night. Just not up to doing a whole lot of work. Sleep and night pain still needs to improve. It's always something.
I started to knit the second Super Bowl wool scarf. Thousands are being knitted and will be used by the volunteers who are working the Super bowl in 2012. Mary K has one scarf to knit. I don't think she has knitted for years. Wool yarn really knits up nicely. Fun to do. Nothing on the calendar today or tomorrow. Yahoo. I have to laugh about knitting my first scarf right after the surgery. I made so many mistakes and had to unknit so much. The brain had way to much drug medication to translate instructions to my hands. It's knit 3 purl 3. That sequence can be very hard when on drugs. This time it's better.
I have some sweatshirts and PJ's to mail to the Michigan little kids. I need to look for a box. I love my sewing machine. There is a 50% sale on Fleece this coming Sun and Monday. There is such cute little children stuff on the market. A sweatshirt takes about 5/8's of a yard. Got to sew before the kids get to big.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment