Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday Morning

We just went through an awesome weekend starting Thursday evening. Noah Paul Oliver arrived that evening joining the Eric and Kat and Andrew family as well as the bigger extended Russell family. He is doing well at 7 lb 7 oz. The Michigan kids arrived Friday evening in time for supper. So...the weekend was a double blast. We headed right to the hospital Friday evening to see Noah and his family. The little boys had such fun playing together in the hospital room. Sat. JB etc. and LR, PDAR were off to an afternoon at the zoo after planting flowers in the morning. Sunday morning Palm Sunday church with a parade and live donkey. Dinner with the 4 grandsons and parents around the dining room table. Couldn't get any better. Michigan Kids left around 3. Indy Kids left around 2. Awesome weekend for sure. Yesterday I went to church and put away Palm Sunday Stuff...banners, fake donkey etc. and did a bit of cleaning in our V. Arts closet. This morning it's getting North Notes ready for mailing, tomorrow is front desk time, Thursday is soup kitchen and church in the evening, Friday is church in the evening, Sat. is putting up Easter stuff and Sunday is Easter. Hospitality time will be in the Parlor, courtyard and Community Rm. We've had a huge swell of people. Palm Sun looked like the Easter bunch. In fact...all of Lent has seen the sanctuary full. Monday is sit all day after I do PT in the morning at 8:30. There is no grass growing under my feet at this point. I'm lovin it if I can keep up and I think I am.

Still getting care for my tight neck problem. It's better but I've got to keep on it. Muscles just are a mess.

No comments: