Friday, April 17, 2009

Help

Can someone tell me where time flys to. I can't believe that it's 5 days later. Busy as usual. Neck evaluation was wed with the PT lady and I flunked. I think this is going to be my old age companion. I'm on for another 4 weeks and gardening just is just as difficult as last Summer. Now that's a big bummer. My neck muscles are so tight and out of wack on the left side. I need a lighter head. Where can I find one.

The weather is beautiful. So many things are just jumping out of the ground in the flower beds. I moved a few things today filling holes. Most of what came up last year is up again with just a few exceptions.

Choir is getting ready to preform Missa Gaia. It's avery contempory piece and was first performed at St. John the Divine in N Y City in the early 80's. It's all about thanksgiving for the earth. Whale, wolves, loons sounds and it's fun to listen to and sing. I made 6 banners for the church illustrating animals, flowers etc. I thought the music was junk when I first heard it but it really grows on one. You can type Missa Gaia in your search engine and you will learn more.

Doug had MAJOR oral surgery yesterday morning. He is now 5 more teeth less. Poor guy. Born with soft teeth that just haven't served him well. Tick Tacks in his mouth didn't help any. He is doing well and loves his narcotics.

No comments: