The choir sang the Sunday services with Missa Giai. Fun, fun. It was well received. Great to hear whale sounds with what seemed to be emerging out of the stone walls of the church. Wolves were singing everywhere and the birds were at their best. This all was on top of the choir singing. It really fit very well together. This was first performed at St. John the Divine in the early '80's. Big earth festival after church and of course I did that as well. Bushed in Carmel is what I'm saying although when I got home I tilled up some of the garden and this morning planted herb seeds. It's a beautiful morning.
Just back from another PT session. This time ultra sound. The neck is feeling better but I'm thinking that I've got to keep thinking about PT or it will go back to it's old bad ways.
This afternoon I'm meeting some church friends and we are going to walk through our Central Park woodland garden together. That place has been a work in progress and Greenspace along with a few other people have reclaimed that space from what was a wild out of control woods area. It's beautiful and I'm proud to show it off to friends.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment