Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ouch

Wed. I got the BIG treatment. I'm not on the neck stretching machine because this problem is muscles that need to be retrained, not bones. The goal is to loosen what's there and make them work correctly. She used TOOLS. Tools that looks like a stainless steel knife pushing those muscles around working out all the bad stuff. I'm still sore to the touch but you know...I think I'm a bit better. I've quit sewing. Boo Hoo. but I think it's best until this neck thing gets resolved. It's probably way to much time leaning over the table and the sewing machine. I did do a bit of raking and pulling weeds, planting panseys and that seemed to go better.

Today is Frank Hirshman's funeral. Frank was a wonderful man who contributed so much to so many people. Just a pillar in the church, trustee at Evansville Un. CEO of Indland Container grandfather to 7 grandaughters and I babysat for all seven, member of a Bible study that I joined and took up painting just a few years ago. He was good at that also. This will be a big funeral. The choir is singing at the service and there is a reception afterwards. It's a big day.

No comments: