Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Never, Never, Never

I will never again put onions down my garabage disposal. What a mess. We hooked up to Carmel disposal...no more septice tank so I thought...anything goes. Well, onions get stuck in the pipes. After some do it yourself stuff. I got the sink unstuck. How could I be so old not knowing that onions do not belong in the garbage disposal. Reminder to the readers!!! Now you all know. Friend SEM is here from Kenya. We had a wonderfu meal together at Rick's Boatyard Sunday with friends and relatives of SEM as well as the three Kenyan medical students here for 6 weeks of working at the medical center. What fun, what fun. I love those students. Such eager minds. Still knitting hats. Yarn supply is going down but not gone. I'm up to 75 stocking hats for distribution this winter to folks who need hats. Planted tomatoes and peppers along with lettuse and radishes and a bunch of herbs from seed. They do as well or better then plants. To cool to grow very fast. Still spring in Indy. I was called to fill in this afternoon at the churches front desk. I usually do Wed. morning but this is an emergency. I'm taking my knitting and searching the internet for what ever I can find. That includes the NY Times, Washington Post, Daily Mining Gazette, Indy Star and more. . Keeps me busy. Two days at church is what I call my limit but this week will be more.

No comments: