Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday

I think today is Kristens Birthday. Happy birthday, Kido. We've had a wonderful three or four days. The Michigan Kids got here around 1pm Christmas Day. The little guys unpacked their Santa Stockings and waited for Eric and Kat and Andrew to arrive which they did around 4:30. Then it got alittle crazy for a while. Lots of smiles and thankyous. Then it was Michigan Pastys for Supper. Yesterday morning it was playing with toys that Eric and Jared played with when they were little. The Creative Playthings Table Top Blocks are still the best. That was a gift from Dee a long time ago. Eric and Kat came for a little while in the afternoon. Everyone picked something to eat for lunch. Then at 5:30 we all met at the zoo for Christmas at The Zoo. It was really, really fun to see ALL the lights at the zoo. A few animals were out but not to many. We rode the train and saw a wonderful train exhibit with many trains running all over the place. It was beautiful. Home and knitted a bit and then to bed. I was bushed. This morning I went to Dunkin' Doughnuts for everyone and finished the knitted hat and soon the kids will be going back to Michigan. I am so happy to have a few hours with them. Not all are that fortunate. It's been a great Christmas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mom kristen's birthday is dec 4..your off by a few weeks. she's exactly 18 months older than me.

Anonymous said...

Well, whoes birthday is it? I thought it was someones in the family. Poor Kristen...I was OFF.

bucktd said...

Mine was Sunday.

J-

Anonymous said...

OK...wrong kid and wrong day but I was close. I knew it was someons some place. That can always make me right! That's good for a 70 year old. Ha...I have an excuse. Happy Birthday Jason or Big Toes Daddy.