Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Another Tuesday

Baking, baking, listening to good Christmas music, wrapping gifts, stuffing stockings. Fun, fun.
I made loads of cookies and 4 apple pies for Sarah Ellen. She is having family and friends. That means 12 at the table for most meals. Just helping her out with food although her kids are big enough to do all the cooking. I'm roasting a turkey breast tonight and will have it available for sandwiches for my own kids. I also ordered the famous pasties for Christmas Day. It's called the cook is lazy. Who wants to work on Christmas Day. NOT ME. I'm on a roll with hat knitting for poor folks coming to church needing hats and gloves. I'm up to 10 stocking hats at this point using up all my yarn. Mary Beth bought some hats, some folks are knitting and we'll get the job done. Tomorrow morning I'm working at the church desk. It's predicted that the ice will be gone by morning. Then it's back to church for 3 services. I want to go to the 5 o'clock since the children are doing that one and I made the costumes a long time ago for that service. Then the choir will sing at the 7:30 and 10:30. Busy, busy. Lovin' every minute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeh for Pasties! See ya soon!